Koahealth.com is operated by Koa Health B.V. (“us”, “our” or “we”), a company registered in the Netherlands (registered number 78707838) with registered address at Prins Bernhardplein 200, 1097 JB, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Use of the website
All images, text, sound, video files, programs, scripts or other material or content (“Content”) found on this website, and all copyright, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights related to the Content are owned by us or our content providers. You may use our Content as described in the Acceptable Use Policy below and only for lawful purposes. Any other use of Content on this website without our consent is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to withdraw permissions without notice.
Acceptable Use Policy
- Electronically copy or print portions of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Link to the homepage, provided such link does not suggest any association, approval or endorsement by or to us or damage our reputation in any way.
You may not use the website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website other than as permitted above.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website; any equipment or network on which our website is stored; any software used in the provision of our website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
The website may include functionality for users to upload information, feedback, opinions or materials (“Posts”) (e.g. bulletin boards, chat rooms, forums). You acknowledge that by providing such Posts on the website you grant us and our licensors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use your Posts within the website and in any other manner. This licence extends to copying, distributing, broadcasting, and otherwise transmitting, and adapting and editing your Posts. We shall be the exclusive owner of any intellectual property rights which accrue with respect to any modifications, enhancements and/or adaptions which we make to your Posts.
Posts have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
Third Party Links
Certain links in this website may lead to other websites, which are not under our control. When you activate any of these you will leave this website and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website which is not under its control. You accept that you access these websites at your own risk.
The Content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Content on our website.
This website and all Content is provided on an “as-is” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, or that the content of our website is accurate, complete or up to date. We assume no liability for any viruses or disabling features that affect your access or use of the website and cannot guarantee the availability of or uninterrupted access to the website that is error free, free or viruses or bugs or that is compatible with any other software or material.
Limitation of Liability
We assume no liability for any use of the website or reliance on its Content including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages or any loss of profits, loss of revenue, business interruption, loss of data or otherwise. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for: a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or b) fraud or misrepresentation; or c) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
Assignment of Terms
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will update the Terms and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under them.
These Terms and your use of the website are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Effective from: February 18th 2022